We are passionate and committed to creating an environment where all children and young people can take part in lessons in a safe and positive way.
We’ve adopted the STA Safeguarding Policy and ensure that all of our team complete the NSPCC course for safeguarding children and young people in sport.
Good safeguarding is a priority for all of our swimmers and to achieve this we will:
- Recognise that all children participating (regardless of age, gender, race, religion, ability or disability) have a right to enjoy their lessons in a safe environment and be protected from harm.
- Ensure that all team members provide a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for all children.
- Ensure that all team members undertake the appropriate training, criminal records checks and adhere to the required practices for safeguarding children.
- Ensure that all team members have appropriate training, codes of conduct and good practice to follow.
- Provide all franchisees and team members with the opportunity to raise any concerns about a child’s welfare in a safe and confidential manner.
- Ensure that all child safeguarding matters, whether they be concerns about child welfare or protection, are dealt with appropriately in accordance with our current guidance and procedures.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained appropriately and in line with the best interests of the child.
- Ensure all papers relating to child safeguarding matters are held in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any concerns regarding child welfare, please contact us on 01753 364364 or email@example.com. You can contact the STA Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) on 01922 748642 or firstname.lastname@example.org