If you’re looking for local swimming lessons, then Seriously FUN swimming school has you covered with our range of venues. You can now enjoy our unique approach to swimming lessons, which guarantees that kids have fun while learning a valuable life skill.
Find swimming lessons near me
We offer swimming classes at locations in Kent, Sussex, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire. So wherever you are, you’ll be guaranteed to find a suitable location when searching ‘swimming lessons near me’. Our current venues are:
3. Gerrards Cross
4. High Wycombe
To find your closest swimming lesson, you can use the ‘Find a Venue‘ section of our website. There you’ll find information on all of our different sites, including parking, available classes, and the showers and changing rooms. They’ve all been specially selected to provide the best possible swimming environment for young people in the area.
Variety of classes
We offer a variety of school term time classes for children between the ages of four months and 12 years.
- Swim babies: This class is for kids aged between 4 months and 3 years. Each lesson lasts thirty minutes.
- Juniors: Our junior lessons are suitable for kids aged between 3 and 12. Each lesson is thirty minutes long.
- Academy: Our Academy classes are suitable for kids aged 12+. Lessons last one hour and gives more experienced young swimmers time to develop their technique and stamina.
What makes Seriously FUN swimming lessons different?
- Convenient: We run concurrent classes for different age groups which means that there’s no worrying about driving your kids to different activities. Siblings can be in the pool at the same time, in the appropriate group, and you can enjoy a little relaxation!
- FUN Awards Scheme: Our FUN award rewards children’s effort and helps them and you to track their progress. We hold an end of term awards ceremony to present kids with their FUN certificates and we’re always delighted to see parents and carers there.
- Qualified teachers: All of our swimming teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked. They’re also all qualified life savers so you can enjoy total peace of mind. Our small classes also mean that our teachers can fully focus on each student’s needs.
- FUN: What really sets us apart from other swimming schools is our focus on fun. We want children to enjoy being in the water as they develop their confidence and skills.